Makes 5 servings
1-1/2 cups water
1 (6 ounce) package fruit flavored gelatin mix (any favorite flavor)
1 can evaporated milk (very chilled)
1 cup fresh berries of choice for garnish
Nutritional info per serving
Calories: 214Total fat: 3.9g
Total Carbohydrates: 40g
Dietary Fiber: .7g
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir in gelatin until completely dissolved, then place into refrigerator until cool but still fully liquid.
- Pour evaporated milk into a large bowl, and whip with a hand mixer until very fluffy and doubled in volume.
- While continuing to beat, slowly pour in cooled gelatin, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl or individual serving dishes, chill several hours till firmly set and serve cold with fresh berries.
- Do not make too far in advance of serving as the gelatin foam will separate and become watery.