The Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey (VNA) wants to be invited to an upcoming meeting of your club, service organization, civic or employee group in greater Morris County.
- Experienced and knowledgeable speakers are available to give talks about your choice of topics including:
– Caring for the Caregiver
– Diabetes and You
– Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
– Understanding Hospice
– Home Safety & Fall Prevention
- Presentations are generally 30 minutes in length but can be tailored to meet your group’s needs and audience members are welcome to ask questions.
- Speakers are available for both daytime and evening events for groups as small as 4-5 or as large as several hundred.