Makes 12 servings. Recipe adapted from The Recipe Critic.
7 graham cracker sheets
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp. sugar
4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
8 oz. fat free Cool Whip
1 (8 oz.) package fat-free cream cheese
¼ cup sugar (or 6 Splenda packets)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Fresh fruit of choice: raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple etc.
Nutritional info per serving
Total Carbs: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 12g
- In a food processor or blender, grind up the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, simply place them into a bag and crush them with a rolling pin or cup.
- Place the crumbs into a bowl and add cinnamon and sugar. Melt the butter and add it to the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Line a cupcake pan with paper liners and put one tablespoon of the crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Press down the crumbs with your hand or spoon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or mixer, whip the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until fluffy. Add the Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Using a cookie dough scooper or spoon, fill each cupcake liner with 1 ½ scoops full of the cheesecake mixture. Each liner should be filled almost to the top.
- Place the cupcakes in the fridge for a few hours to set up and become firm. Top with a piece of your favorite fruit.