Community Health Education Program
The Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey (VNA) wants to be invited to an upcoming meeting of your club, service organization, civic or employee group in greater Morris County.
- Experienced and knowledgeable speakers are available to give talks about your choice of topics including:
– Caring for the Caregiver
– Diabetes and You
– Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
– Understanding Hospice
– Home Safety & Fall Prevention
- Presentations are generally 30 minutes in length but can be tailored to meet your group’s needs and audience members are welcome to ask questions.
- Speakers are available for both daytime and evening events for groups as small as 4-5 or as large as several hundred.
To schedule a presentation, please contact 1-800 WE VISIT.