- In a medium bowl, combine melted chocolate with avocado, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir together until smooth and fully combined.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- When chocolate mixture has stiffened, use a small cookie scoop or small spoon to scoop approximately 1 tablespoon of chocolate mixture Into your hand.
- Roll chocolate in the palm of your hand until round, then roll in cocoa powder.
- Store in a cool place covered in wax paper until ready to eat.
- If sharing as a holiday treat, wrap individually in tissue paper and tie with ribbon.