Makes 4 servings. Recipe from Cooking Light.
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon water
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 cups torn romaine lettuce
4 cups arugula
2 cups quartered strawberries
⅓ cup vertically sliced red onion
12 ounces skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast, sliced
2 tablespoons unsalted cashews, halved
½ cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
Nutritional info per serving
Total Fat: 16g
Dietary Fiber: 3.5mg
- To prepare dressing, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Gradually drizzle in oil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, combine romaine and next 4 ingredients (through chicken) in a bowl; toss gently.
- Place about 2 cups chicken mixture on each of 4 plates.
- Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons cashews and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Drizzle about 4 teaspoons dressing over each serving.