Makes 6 servings
1/2 lb lasagna noodles, cooked in unsalted water
3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, part-skim, grated
1-1/2 c fat free cottage cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1-1 /2 cups zucchini, raw, sliced
2-1/2 cups tomato sauce, no salt added
2 tsp basil, dried
2 tsp oregano, dried
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 clove garlic
1/8 tsp black pepper
Vegetable oil spray
Nutritional info per serving
Total fat: 5g
Total Carbs: 41g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- In small bowl, combine 1/8 cup mozzarella and 1 tbsp parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese with all of the cottage cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce with remaining ingredients. Spread thin layer of tomato sauce in bottom of baking dish. Add third of noodles in single layer. Spread half of the cottage cheese mixture on top. Add layer of zucchini.
- Repeat layering.
- Add thin coating of sauce. Top with noodles, sauce, and reserved cheese mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes.