Makes 4 servings. Recipe from Cooking Light.
¼ cup almond meal
¼ cup panko
¼ teaspoon ground coriander
⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, about 1" thick
2 teaspoons lemon juice
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 lemon wedges
Total Fat: 16g
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Brush tops and sides of fish with juice: sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Working with 1 fillet at a time, dredge top and sides in almond mixture; place skin side down on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle any remaining crumb mixture evenly over fish; press gently to adhere.
- Bake at 500° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve with lemon wedges.