Makes 8 servings. Recipe adapted from CHOBANI.
¼ cup Chobani Low-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
1 cup chopped spinach leaves
1 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts
4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
½ cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small pot, combine spinach and artichoke hearts and fill with water until just submerged. Bring to a boil for 1 minute, then strain. Keep warm.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except ¼ cup of parmesan, until fully incorporated.
- Add spinach and artichoke mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture into an oven-safe ramekin or small baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake at 350ºF for 7-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted on top.
- Let cool slightly before serving.