Makes 7 1/2 cups (serving size 3/4 cup). Recipe Simply Recipes*
2 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into quarters
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup whole buttermilk
1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise with olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 carrots, grated
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup sliced radishes
1/2 cup steamed, cut fresh green beans
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon lemon zest
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Nutritional info per serving
Total Fat: 6g
Total Carbs: 28g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Bring potatoes and salted water to cover to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with vinegar and oil, and toss gently. Cool completely (about 1 hour).
- Whisk together buttermilk and next 3 ingredients.
- Stir in carrots and next 6 ingredients; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon buttermilk mixture over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill from 1 up to 24 hours before serving.