Makes six 4 oz servings
1 cup fat free sour cream
2 tsp dried dill
3 Tbsp scallions, finely chopped
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1-1/2 lbs salmon fillet with skin, cut in center
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp black pepper
Vegetable Oil Spray
Nutritional info per serving
Total fat: 7g
Total Carbs: 5g
Dietary Fiber: less than 1g
- Whisk sour cream, dill, onion, mustard and lemon juice in small bowl to blend.
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Lightly oil baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- Spread with the sauce.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes.